Wheel Alignment Services Port Adelaide SA
Come and See Port Adelaide for the following Wheel Alignment Services:
- Standard wheel alignments
- Four wheel alignment
- Thrust alignment
- Tyre examinations
- Replacing tyres
- Switching tyres
Why Choose Port Adelaide Auto?
- Quality Workmanship: We are well known for our quality workmanship and attention to detail
- Timely Delivery: If we say your car will be ready at a particular day and time, we will fulfil our promise
- Ongoing Training: We invest time and money into furthering our skills and education
- Branded Materials: Our materials and equipment are all tried and tested leading brands
Talk to Port Adelaide Auto Repairs about your wheel alignment today. We can combine our fully qualified expertise and knowledge with our local understanding of the driving conditions in port-side region of Adelaide to not only make sure your wheels are aligned correctly, but to confirm there are no underlying issues with the technologies behind the wheel that keep you safe on the roads.
Read more about Why only qualified technicians should perform wheel alignment procedures here.
What is a Wheel alignment?
Put simply, the term “wheel alignment” refers to how well the wheels on your vehicle are aligned relative to each other, as well as to the centre line of the vehicle. While alignment settings can differ between manufacturers and models, all vehicles are designed to deliver precise steering and braking responses - but only if the wheel alignment angles are correct for that vehicle.
Benefits of Wheel Alignment
• Increased fuel economy.
• Prolonged tyre life.
• Braking and steering response is improved.
• Straight-line tracking is improved, and driver fatigue is reduced since the overall driving experience is improved.
Signs You Need A Wheel Alignment
Maintaining the wheel alignment on your car is an integral aspect of its overall maintenance and upkeep. However, this very important step is often ignored or skipped until the first symptoms of poor wheel alignment show up in the form of ruined tyres. Here’s some common signs to look out for…
• Uneven or accelerated wear on the edges of your tyres
• The steering has a “mushy” feel or has become less responsive.
• If your car’s steering wheel pulls to one side.
When should you get a wheel alignment?
Obviously, the best time to get a wheel alignment is when noticeable symptoms of poor alignment are present, but there are also other “best” times:
• When you rotate the tyres
• When you replace one or more tyres
• When you replace standard, steel rims with lightweight alloy rims.
• After any maintenance or repairs on steering or suspension systems - both front and rear.
• When you perform any modification that alters the vehicle ride height or weight distribution.
If you would like to know more about Wheel Alignment check out the following articles :
What causes wheel alignment to “go bad”?
Importance of wheel alignment on new tyres
Wheel Alignment vs Wheel Balance
Types of Wheel Alignment and Procedures
Why only qualified technicians should perform wheel alignment procedures
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:30PM