Wheel Alignment Services
Come and See Port Adelaide for the following Wheel Alignment Services:
- Standard wheel alignments
- Four wheel alignment
- Thrust alignment
- Tyre examinations
- Replacing tyres
- Switching tyres
Why Choose Port Adelaide Auto?
- Quality Workmanship: We are well known for our quality workmanship and attention to detail
- Timely Delivery: If we say your car will be ready at a particular day and time, we will fulfil our promise
- Ongoing Training: We invest time and money into furthering our skills and education
- Branded Materials: Our materials and equipment are all tried and tested leading brands
Do I need a Wheel Alignment?
If you notice your tyres are wearing unevenly or your car is pulling to one side, bring your car into a professional to reset the alignment: Port Adelaide Auto is well equipped to handle these requests promptly – you'll be enjoying full control and maximum tyre life in a matter of hours.
Wheel Alignment Cost.
Investing in a wheel alignment will save you in the long run. Incorrect wheel alignment can cause your tyres to wear out faster and unevenly, Increase your petrol consumption and more importantly: loss of handling and reduced control due to poor wheel alignemnt can lead to a safety risk for you and your family.
What is a Wheel Alignment?
A wheel alignment means making sure all your wheels are facing in the same direction because if one wheel is pointed even slightly different to the others this will create problems. We start with the Toe (examining the line down the middle of the car), move onto the Thrust (the car's centre), then the Camber (between the wheels and vertical axis of car), and ending with the Caster (from the side).
Talk to the team of wheel alignment specialists at Port Adelaide Auto today.
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:30PM