Transmission System Servicing
Keeping your transmission well maintained will save you money in the long run. Unfortunately many new car owners are told their transmission will last a lifetime: the lifetime of the warranty. Port Adelaide Auto will ensure your transmission is in top shape so it’s got the best chance of lasting a lifetime.
Why Choose Us?
- Quality Workmanship: We are well known for our quality workmanship and attention to detail
- Timely Delivery: If we say your car will be ready at a particular day and time, we will fulfil our promise
- Ongoing Training: We invest time and money into furthering our skills and education
- Branded Materials: Our materials and equipment are all tried and tested leading brands
- Automatic Transmission Service
- Manual Transmission Service
- Planetary Gearset Replacement
- Flywheel Repair
- Piston Repair and Cleaning
- Hydraulic Cylinder Replacement
- Clutch Repair and Replacement
- Rubber Seal Replacement
- Parking Brake Repair
- Gear Pump Replacement
- Governor Replacement
- Throttle Valve Replacement
- Vacuum Modulator Repair
- Manual Valve Replacement
- Idle Gear Replacement
- Synchroniser Repair
Our mechanical engineers specialise in the many parts that make up a transmission system. Transmissions come in two forms: manual or automatic.
- Manual transmission: Controlled by the driver using a collective of gears and clutches.
- Automatic transmissions: Doesn’t require a manual clutch and is controlled by the vehicle computer.
We apply our knowledge to determine a course of action including:
- General transmission servicing
- Complete transmission overhaul
- Transmission repairs
- Bench testing
- Fault diagnosis
- Installing new or reconditioned parts to transmission system
Power steering is closely linked to automatic transmission. Both systems are hydraulically operated and require internal inspection, even if it drives normal.
To fix these issues and for routine maintenance contact Port Adelaide Auto today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:30PM