Exhaust Systems Servicing
Is your muffler causing loud annoying noises? Can you smell gas? Is your car overheating? These are all common signals your exhaust system needs repairing. But sometimes the warning signs are not so obvious. If you notice a slight decline in your vehicle’s performance, bring it into us.
Why Choose Us?
- Quality Workmanship: We are well known for our quality workmanship and attention to detail
- Timely Delivery: If we say your car will be ready at a particular day and time, we will fulfil our promise
- Ongoing Training: We invest time and money into furthering our skills and education
- Branded Materials: Our materials and equipment are all tried and tested leading brands
- Full exhaust system overhaul
- Single exhaust system overhaul
- Silencer replacement
- Sheath replacement
- Diesel exhaust pipe replacement
- Expansion chamber replacement
- Manifold Replacement
- Header back system overhaul
- Catalytic converter replacement
- Muffler replacement
- Resonator Replacement
A new exhaust system can improve the performance of your vehicle. At Port Adelaide Auto, we can advise on a range of options to boost the power of your car. If you tow boats, cars or trailers, taking care of your exhaust system is imperative.
Exhaust systems can increase the power for towing, improve fuel efficiency and ensure your engine stays cool. Port Adelaide Auto has worked on many vehicles towing boats regularly. Talk to us about your vehicle requirements today.
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:30PM