Engine Oil Sludge Removal
During a service with Port Adelaide Auto, we can remove engine sludge oil before filling it with new oil. Ensuring your oil is filled up regularly is imperative to keep your engine running smoothly. As the oil is placed under high temperatures and pressures it requires changing approximately every 12,000km.
Why Choose Port Adelaide Auto?
- Quality Workmanship: We are well known for our quality workmanship and attention to detail
- Timely Delivery: If we say your car will be ready at a particular day and time, we will fulfil our promise
- Courteous customer service, our team will explain what is required and when the work is completed we explain what we have done. No work is performed without your consent.
- We pride ourselves in providing quality service at a competitive price.
- We have experience performing repairs and service to Australian cars, European cars, Japan and Korean vehicle amongst many others.
- Ongoing Training: We invest time and money into furthering our skills and education
- Branded Materials: Our materials and equipment are all tried and tested leading brands.
Port Adelaide Auto Engine Oil Sludge Removal Services:
- Removing engine oil sludge
- Engine oil sludge prevention
- Engine examinations
- Engine overhauls
- Engine servicing
Why You Should Change Your Oil Regularly
Engine oil is the life blood of an engine, its function is to lubricate the internal working components of the engine and reduce the possibility of friction and wear.
Over time engine oil becomes contaminated which leads to a build-up of sludge often referred to as Black Death to an engine. The formation of oil sludge is aided with extended or lengthened oil change intervals, travelling short distances, high temperature operating conditions to name a few.
This sludge can be seriously damaging to your car’s engine leading to reduced life and expensive repairs.
The most effective way to prevent sludge build-up is to regularly change the engine oil in your vehicle. We recommend at a minimum to service your vehicle as per the manufacturer’s schedule that best suits how you use your vehicle – always read the severe operating conditions requirements in your owner’s manual.
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:30PM