Belt and Hose Services
Belts and hoses range from the all important timing belt to the small air flow hoses. These parts do a myriad of jobs in the engine and transmission to keep the vehicle functioning properly. Over time these parts can crack, teeth can break and they can wear out. At Port Adelaide Auto our service technicians will give your vehicle a thorough inspection to ensure that your car does not come to a halt or overheat.
Why Work With Port Adelaide Auto
- Quality Service: The work we perform is backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee giving you the peace of mind that the job will be done right.
- Quality Mechanics: The Port Adelaide Auto service professionals love what they do and are kept up to date on all the latest in auto advances thanks to Repco’s service bulletins and ongoing training seminars.
- Quality for our Clients: We are proud to be a part of the Port Adelaide neighbourhood and strive to find the best deals and best value for our clients.
Belt and Hose Services from Port Adelaide Auto Includes:
- Fan belt Replacement
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Coolant Hose Replacement
- Serpentine Belt Replacement
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Air Intake Hose Replacement
- Transmission Cooler Hose Replacement
- Power Steering Low Pressure Hose Replacement
- Power Steering High Pressure Hose Replacement
Belts and Hoses: Common Symptoms and Causes
From the timing belt to the serpentine belt to the air intake hoses, our mechanics are trained to examine all the belts, hoses and clamps which make your vehicle run smoothly. We know that a bit of prevention now can prevent a big issue later for you and your family. Just as our mechanics are looking into the car, you can listen for belt and hose issues. Some of the most common symptoms and causes of belt and hose failure includes:
- Vehicle will not start due to Flat battery from worn slipping belts.
- Engine damage due to broken or stripped teeth on the timing belt.
- Squealing from the engine from a worn belt.
- Coolant hoses leaking causing fluid loss which may cause the vehicle to overheat.
- Loss of Power steering and noise due to split power steering hoses leaking oil.
- Poor engine performance or idle issues from split intake system hoses.
- Air conditioner not cold due to refrigerant loss thru air conditioner hoses.
Prevent these issues by making an appointment at Port Adelaide Auto today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:30PM