The battery, alternator and vehicle electrical system work together to ensure that your car starts up as soon as you turn the key in the ignition switch. Issues with the auto electrical system can leave you stranded on the side of the road. In order to make sure you and your family can get to where you need to go, make an appointment with the team at Port Adelaide Auto today!
Why Work With Port Adelaide Auto
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we are able to offer all of our customers in Port Adelaide the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Highly Trained Mechanics: The mechanics at Port Adelaide Auto are kept up on all the latest service innovations and parts with service bulletins and Repco ongoing national training seminars.
- Great Prices: As a part of the Port Adelaide neighbourhood we are always looking to build vendor connections and bring the best deals to our clients.
Auto Electrical Services from Port Adelaide Auto Include:
- Battery testing, replacement and Cleaning
- Globe Replacement and upgrading
- Alternator testing and Replacement
- EFI engine Diagnosis
- Spark Plug Replacements
- Electronic engine tuning
- Accessory installation ( dual battery systems, alarms, immobilisers etc)
- ABS Brake system diagnosis and repairs
- Vehicle body system diagnosis and repairs
- Air conditioner system diagnosis and repairs
- Power window repairs
Common Auto Electrical Symptoms and Causes
When you turn the key in the ignition and you hear that click, click, click sound with no engine firing it is a good indicator that you have an auto electrical issue. From flat batteries to an air conditioner that doesn’tcool there are many issues which can go wrong in this system. Some of the most common symptoms and causes of auto electrical issues include:
- Dead battery due to poor/corroded connection.
- Dead battery due to a faulty alternator not charging.
- Engine will not start due to a faulty starter motor.
- Engine does not start due to a faulty engine crank shaft position sensor.
- Vehicle stalls and will not start due to electronic Fuel pump failure.
- Poor fuel economy and performance due to poorly tuned engine.
- Power windows will not close due to faulty switch.
- Air conditioner will not cool due to a faulty compressor relay.
For all of your auto electrical services and maintenance call the team at Port Adelaide Auto Repairs today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:30PM