Wheel Bearing Services
Wheel bearings enable the tyres to turn constantly without a rough ride for the driver and passengers. Keep your tyres and wheel alignment healthy by having your mechanic check the wheel bearings regularly.
Why Choose Port Adelaide Auto?
- Quality Workmanship: We are well known for our quality workmanship and attention to detail
- Timely Delivery: If we say your car will be ready at a particular day and time, we will fulfill our promise
- Ongoing Training: We invest time and money into furthering our skills and education
- Branded Materials: Our materials and equipment are all tried and tested leading brands
Port Adelaide Auto Wheel Bearing Services:
- Hub assembly repair
- Dust shield repair
- Bearing replacement
- Thrust bearing replacement
- Roller thrust bearing replacement
- Wheel rim replacement
- Wheel stud replacement
- Gasket replacement
- Greasing of the bearings
Broken Wheel Bearing Sounds
You will be able to hear the type of noise a bad bearing makes. It can sound like anything from a little whistle when it first starts to go, all the way to a roaring growling noise.
A wheel bearing failure may cause the wheel to separate from the car, causing you to lose control. Wheel specialists will use quality replacements and run a full steering wheel check for issues.
How We Can Help
Port Adelaide Auto will examine any unfamiliar sounds and ensure your wheel bearings are in order. Our technicians can repack a wheel bearing, replace a wheel bearing hub seal and complete wheel bearing hubs. Whether your car has wheel bearing whine, grinding or has seized, Port Adelaide Auto can fix the issue.
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:30PM