Car Heater Services
Inoperative heater fans, hoses which are blocked or thermostats which are malfunctioning can cause a chilly morning to be a pain. While not having heat in the car you can still drive, but it will be uncomfortable and could be a danger for the elderly or very young. To keep your family safe and keep your drive comfortable, make an appointment with the team at Port Adelaide Auto Repairs to keep the heat flowing in.
Why Work With Port Adelaide Auto
- Peace of Mind: Our Repco Authorised Service network backs all of the work we perform in Port Adelaide with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Great Mechanics: Our Port Adelaide Auto team is up to date on the latest parts and services thanks to ongoing trainings and service bulletins.
- Great Value: Our team works with excellent vendors around Adelaide, as well as with the Repco spare parts network, to bring you the best value.
Car Heating System Services from Port Adelaide Auto Include:
- Ventilation system "mist" Cleaning
- Heater control cable replacement
- Electronic heater control system diagnosis and repairs
- Heater core Replacement
- Electric heater Fan Replacement
- Thermostat Replacement
- Heater Hose replacement and cleaning
- Heater tap replacement
Car Heating System Symptom and Causes of Failure
While it may be easy to tell when there is not enough heat coming out of the system, it may not always be easy to tell where the issue is coming from. Here are some of the most common system symptom and causes which you may see with the heating system.
- When there is no warm or cold air coming into the vehicle cabin the electric fan may have a faulty fan resistor, blown fuse of faulty fan.
- When there is too much heat coming out blend door may be broken.
- Coolant leaking into the cabin from a corroded or split heater core.
- If the air has no warmth the heater tap may be faulty, the control system could be faulty or the heater hoses could be restricted.
Our mechanics will use all the latest tools, including vehicle specific scan tools, to determine where the heating issue is coming from. We will repair the issues you are experiencing and get you back on the road in no time.
Do not spend one more cold morning in the car! Contact our friendly service team at Port Adelaide Auto Repairs today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:30PM