A new gas is helping keep Australians cool without adding significantly to global warming...Read more
Air Conditioning Services
Air conditioning system issues can arise from a tiny leak to a broken pipe, ruptured hoses, electrical issues orblocked filters. There’s no need to drive around Adelaide in a hot car on a nice day. Have all of your air conditioning issues fixed. Make an appointment to see the technicians at Port Adelaide Auto Repairs today.
Why Choose Us
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we give you peace of mind by backing all the work we perform with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Great Mechanics: The service team at Port Adelaide Auto is kept up to date on all the latest parts and services with ongoing training seminars and service bulletins from Repco and industry leading trainers.
- Great Value: Our connection to local vendors around Adelaide and access to the Repco spare parts network helps us give you the best service at the best price.
Air Conditioning Services from Port Adelaide Auto Include:
- Refrigerant Regas
- Electrical repair and Fuse Replacement
- Compressor replacement
- Condenser Repair
- Replacement Fittings
- O-Ring Replacement
- Pressure Switch Repair
- Cabin Filter Replacement
- Cooling Fan Replacement
- Evaporator Drain Cleaning
- Hose Replacement and repairs
Air Conditioning System Failure: Symptoms and Causes
Air conditioning system issues can be uncomfortable and can create health issues for your family. When there is mold in the system, a leaky hose or a bad switch it can be impossible to get any relief from the heat. This season, have our mechanics fix your air conditioning issues. Common issues include:
- Air is not freely flowing into the cabin of the vehicle because the ventilation fan or circuit is faulty.
- There is a refrigerant leak in the systemnot allowing the air to cool.
- There is a blockage in the systemdue the expansion valve is stuck closed or frozen, dirty filter/dryer not allowing the air to cool.
- There is a smell coming from the AC because of mold or a dirty air filter.
- There is no flow of refrigerant due to a faulty compressor, compressor clutch or electrical fault.
Air conditioning issues can be prevented with proper maintenance. Our team can save you money and time by catching issues early on.
Make an appointment with the team at Port Adelaide Auto today!
Find out more:
• Air Conditioner Smells
• Clean Cabin Air Filters
• Air Filters and Allergies
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:30PM